DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS POST:
- Install, support, maintain, repair and manage ICT hardware, software and peripheral equipment and provide technical support to customers and ICT staff
- Deliver ICT support services to our customers, including installations and commissioning of ICT systems.
- Collect and deliver materials and equipment for our customers as required by the service schedule
- Take ownership of user incidents and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Problem Solving and analytical thinking
- Troubleshooting computer systems and software
- Good understanding of MS Office family of software
- Setting up computers and connecting them to networks
- Understanding of Programming, and ability to code in at least one programming language
- Fluent English and ability to communicate efficiently
- Driving License